Saturday 20 January 2018
14 comments Share It:


Hey friends!

I have been sharing a set of my quilted paper cards as digital downloads in my etsy store and I am so thrilled you have been enjoying using them in your projects! I decided to share a tutorial of how I made the cards, you can see it here.
And if you liked the card I made in this tutorial you can download it here!

This image is for personal use and small commercial use in your physical products! (no digital use or altering/reselling)

I hope you enjoy the tutorial and I hope you give this technique a try!


Johanna X

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I have both collections of Christmas linens and have used them in my December Daily. I'm going to purchase some of the others soon!
    Again thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love watching your YouTube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you to offer this. Thanks so much! You are my scrapping hero!! Love all your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. I don't sew but I love this look and I know this will look great on a journal I am working on. Love your channel. Thanks and Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing Johanna. This is so helpful especially since I am a beginner to this craft. I love your channel as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, this is very cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card love how you brought everything together...I'm going to make this quilt..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your card! Thanks for sharing! Many kisses from Italy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing Johanna. You are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you somuch Johanna…. i needed to see how you did that… thank you for sharing… never to old to learn right?!… 😊❣

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the video and the download of the card. I would like to make this as a greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card & excellent YouTube tutorial. You have inspired me to create a card using scrap Christmas fabrics. Well done, thank you for sharing. First time on your site.

    ReplyDelete