Monday 4 December 2017

DIY Scrapbook Embellishments: Tiny Word Sticker Free Printable

8 comments Share It:
I am terrible at blogs. I know I'm not the only one, but somehow sitting down at the computer to compose a nicely written blog post becomes too tedious, and too timely amongst the chaos of the rest of my life. Between the children, juggling way too many creative projects and trying to keep my youtube channel active and responsive- blogs certainly take a back seat; but I am still grateful to have this space and I hope I can get better at updating it (dreams for one day!)

Anyway, a great reason for having this space to post is being able to post freebies or downloadable documents for you guys, and since I have just shared a youtube video all about making your own DIY scrapbook embellishments, I thought I might share the words sheet I created for my tiny word stickers. I printed mine out on sticker paper, which you can see in the video here, but you could also print on regular paper and just use glue to adhere them. My words are mostly pretty generic but there are also some baby related words on the sheet too, since it is for use in my baby album after all! I've called the sheet My Little Love and you can find it here.
You can also easily make your own printable tiny word sticker sheet and include whatever phrases and fonts you like! They are SO easy!
Hope you enjoy!

Johanna X


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this printable. I have never printed on sticker paper but I am excited to try with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Nazy's YouTube channel. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!! it's very useful and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Johanna for sharing your talents, you have helped me find what I want to do. Not good enough at art to do a junk journal and don’t do enough for ordinary journal I was thrilled when I came across your site. Just what I want a junk journal with a couple of watercolour pages to do a little painting. Can’t wait to get to Vinnies or the Salvos to see what I can pick up there for embellishments. I am so excited I was thinking of giving it a miss when I came across you, thanks again and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, make, I really love this design!.Thanks so very much for sharing!

    Montreal sign installer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Johanna! I can't see the file to download... has it disappeared?? :( Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dohh nevermind, IU found it!!Thank you so much for uploading it! :)

      Delete