Thursday 28 July 2016

Starting My Traveler's Notebook

1 comment Share It:
It's been a while since I've posted over here! I have a small pile of post ideas all lined up but finding the time to actually sit at my computer and put them together is a whole 'nother story! Story of my life! - I want to do everything and have no time for what I already do!

Anyway, I thought I'd pop up some photos of my latest projects. First up- I am finally jumping the bandwagon and trying a traveler's notebook! I plan to use it for my personal journaling, with an insert for each of my kids and an insert for bullet journaling my days. Since making journals is kind of my thing, I knew I would be making my own inserts for the most part! And I got so carried away making my firt set of 3three, that I went ahead and made my next set too! I am challenging myself in this book to write more often, try new things and hopefully discover along the way what works for me! But I don't hold any expectations, pressures or rules upon myself for my journaling journey, we will see where it takes me!




1 comment:

  1. love all of them !!I wish can be so cfreative like you even a little scrap looks pretty on your page journal,,,

    ReplyDelete